& Non Medical
Feel like you are on "Cloud 9" as you join an international team delivering free medical and dental clinics to impoverished communities. We invite you to join us for a 10 day life changing adventure you'll can't help share with your colleagues and friends.
Maneesha " We started as names but ended as family."
Jimmy "Bring a big cup and it will be filled!"
Philippines TBC Sat 23rd November to Tuesday 3rd December 2024
1. Fully qualified Doctor, Dentist, Nurse or Pharmacist with at least 3 years experience OR
2. Non-medical people with a big heart to serve people. (Includes medical team families)
3. Completed 2nd year nursing, dentistry, pharmacy or 3rd year medicine students.
4. Passionate about using your medical skills to serve people who can never repay you.
5. Inspired by food, travel and leaving the world a better place.
6. Energised by a team environment and upskilling others.
7. Able to get time off and fund your Medical Voluntour.
Join fellow medical professionals in running Free Medical Clinics in impoverished Filipino communities
Each Medical Voluntour runs has everything organised for you. The clinics are usually 4-7 days long then we visit stunning locations to reflect on our achievements. And have a lot of fun too.
Watch the video above to hear fellow medical professionals share their joy and fulfillment.
Our Medical Voluntours are application only. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
TBC Sat 23rd November to Tuesday 3rd December 2024
Hello I’m Justin Pagotto
I'm a passionate social entrepreneur who loves combining life changing experiences and serving the poor.
Our Medical Voluntours are special opportunities to use your medical skills (that many take for granted in your home country) to provide free medical clinics to impoverished communities.
Plus we also invest into GK Villages that empower locals to escape the poverty trap.
These are people who can never repay you:-
Like Shirley Mother of Five who was involved in a hit and run car accident. Or Dani 24 year old lady who has had a hole in her heart since birth.
On a Trips+ Medical Voluntour, you’ll make a real impact and be filled with inexpressible joy and satisfaction.
Non Medical Team Member, Brisbane
“Today would be the single handedly be the most eye opening day of my life. Thank you for arranging and providing the experience. Touching, emotional & motivationing all in one.
Bring a big cup and it will be filled!"
“When I heard about this trip I thought, Wow, finally there is an opportunity to help."